Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Despite a Black Eye, Kelly Osbourne Says, 'I'm Fine'

Kelly Osbourne was spotted in London Tuesday sporting a painful-looking black eye – but despite her dramatic appearance, Osbourne says she's alright.

The accident that caused it, she says, was nothing more than a klutzy moment.

"I'm such an idiot," the singer, 23, tells PEOPLE with a laugh. "I had a stomach ache so was getting a glass of water. I bent down to fill a glass and when I lifted up my head I caught my eye on the side of the cupboard. I was like, 'I can't believe I just did that!'

"I didn't realize how bad I'd actually hurt myself [until] my face felt warm and I realized it was blood."

Osbourne says she got "three little stitches," and adds, "I'm fine."

But she's working on a better explanation for her shiner. "I keep on trying think up imaginary, wonderful stories," she jokes. One such tale? "This old lady was getting beaten up on the street – and I saved her life!"

Source

I'm glad to hear that Kelly is doing good now! Maybe her publicist got the incident wrong and that's why he said the cupboard fell? Maybe it actually did, who knows, but the important thing is that she is doing good now.

No comments: