Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just a small note

I don't usually post about tabloid stories or post them period, but The Sun UK has decided to run a "story" about the incident that happened back in August about what happened with Zoe, saying that this happened two weeks ago and that Kelly was arrested. This story, I believe, is FALSE. Kelly was not in London two weeks ago and this incident happened in August, NOT January. There has never been any report on an arrest and as it comes from The Sun, it's incredibly doubtful. None the less, I have contacted a friend of mine who has a direct contact to see if she could get some information and some clarification. As soon as I know anything, I will post it right away but I do believe this story is false.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is tabby i forgot my username...lol...but yeah i think the only reason the sun is making up this bull crap is because sharon sued them for a made up story about her and won in court...so now they are trying to make up more crap cos they are mad...that is my opinion...

KOF Webmaster said...

I was thinking the exact same thing! Though I wasn't sure if the story originally came from The Sun. The "story" really has no sense at all, it happened in August and Kelly was only in London from the 31st until I believe late the 2nd/early the 3rd. There was never any report of an arrest or any charges pressed when the incident happened. Zoe would have been blabbing about that and milked that story. I'm trying to contact everyone I can about this, but this could lead to another possible suit.

Anonymous said...

possibly...if they say she got arrested and she didnt...tho it is against the law to go up and slap someone, i really dont think kelly got arrested cos it would have been all over the news back in august when it did happen...zoe didnt report it cos she was too busy trying to play it down like shes tough and it didnt bother her...which if it didnt she wouldnt have bothered to write and article about it...lol...anyway...i think its all bullcrap...and they should sue the sun again....they just wont learn to stop making false claims...let me know what you find out about it...

KOF Webmaster said...

Just posted an update on this!