Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ATTENTION: "Get Well" project suggestions!

Hey guys!

I was brainstorming a bit and had an idea of starting a fan made project for Kelly. It would be a supportive/get well project and would be based online. I can't 100% guarantee it will get to her or that she will see it, but I will tell you that I will try my hardest for it to get to her, so she knows her fans are behind her and support her 100%. :)

That being said, what sort of project would you like to do? If I get enough response then I will start it off, but I need ideas and want to know what you guys suggest. Drop a comment or e-mail me if you'd like to participate and throw in your idea as well! Remember to leave your name and an e-mail address I can contact you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am absolutly up for that idea.
=]
we could do lik a small message each and they cld al b editd together or something..
im not sure.
anythng will be gd.
Aaron
aj88ni@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

i also think it doesnt matter WHAT we do, it matter THAT we do something! maybe just a get well card which is "signed" by all who want to join!

Anonymous said...

yeah, i think something so she just knows she has people thinking about her an willing her on :)