Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kelly waiting for marriage

There may be a ring on her finger, but Kelly Osbourne isn't planning her wedding to British model Luke Worrall just yet.

Osbourne, 23, who talked to PEOPLE after returning home from a rehab stint to treat her addiction to painkillers, became engaged to Worrall, 19, in November.

"I think the last thing I should be doing right now is planning a wedding," she says. "I'd become one of those cracked-out housewives with a vacuum cleaner, hopped up on Dexedrine."

That should sit well with her famous family. Osbourne says that when Worrall asked her father for permission for her hand, Ozzy told him, "As long as you don't take my baby from me in the next five years."

Mom Sharon Osbourne is also in favor of an extended engagement.

"It's not right for either of them to go into domestic bliss right now," she says. "I was 29 when I got married [to Ozzy], and it worked. I'd waited until I'd done all the crazy things I wanted to do."

The family returns to television in an hourlong FOX special, Osbournes Reloaded, on March 31. In the meantime, Kelly is happy where her relationship with her fiancé is now that she's out of rehab. "[Our relationship] has really strengthened," she says, adding, "He's so sweet."

Source: People

It's just like the scans I posted, but with additional quotes.

No comments: