Monday, June 23, 2008

Kelly Osbourne: 'I've Calmed Down Since Finding Love'

Party girl Kelly Osbourne says she has calmed down since finding love with her teenage toy boy.

The 23-year-old daughter of Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne says her young boyfriend, Luke Worrell, 18, has been accepted by her hell-raising family, prompting her to quit her booze binges.

She says, "The social scene has finished for me. I'm not falling out of clubs every night like lots of celebs my age – I wouldn't be a functional human being if I was.

"I was going out a lot, I was drinking a lot and it wasn't attractive."

Kelly gushes that her "future's bright" and she's praying she doesn't "f*ck it up".

The Singer-turned TV presenter also reveals how her new outlook on life is thanks to Luke, a model, and the pair plan to live the high life on the couch in front of the TV.

She adds to British magazine Closer, "It's refreshing that all the family like him. I've known Luke for a year and we've just grown into being a couple.

"It's nice, new and exciting. But we're not a celeb couple, so there won't be any 'At home With' bullsh*t. We're normal – we stay at home watching TV.

"I hate to say it but I think I've grown up. I really feel like I've got my act together over the last year. I've got loads of work on, I'm not partying and I've met a man I adore."

Source: Showbiz Spy


If ANYONE has this article from Closer Magazine, could you please e-mail me the scans at kellyosbournefans@gmail.com? You'll be given full credit!

As for the article, I think it's adorable and I am so glad she is happy! Luke seems to be doing her so much good and it's about time she found some true happiness!

1 comment:

secretlovrgrrl said...

aww i'm so happy for her! she deseves someone that will treat her right. why is everyone making such a big deal about him being 18 tho? it's not that much of a difference...it's just cos she's a girl dating a younger guy...if he was six years older, it wouldn't matter...no one would pay attention to it...that's so stupid...