Thursday, June 12, 2008

Welcome to the Kelly Osbourne Fans!

Welcome to the blog, everyone! As you all may know, I tried starting up a website but it's truly a lot more difficult than it looks and I'm not very good with HTML at all, so I decided to start up a blog which will pretty much have the same thing.

This will be a lot easier to manage and it will be a lot easier to post content both new and old for everyone! Please make sure you link us everywhere and make sure to tell everyone that this will be the number one resource for all things Kelly Osbourne!

Just remember: This is only the beginning for the blog. I will have a nice layout and fix everything around shortly. I'm figuring out all the quirks and kinks that blogspot has for us and everything will be fixed up soon!

If anyone would like to be an affiliate, please contact me at kellyosbournefans@gmail.com

Make sure to check back for tons of updates!

No comments: