Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kelly to keep festival video diary

Kelly Osbourne will keep a video diary of her Glastonbury Festival experience this year, sponsors said.

Kelly, daughter of Black Sabbath singer Ozzy Osbourne, will film herself on a mobile phone backstage, watching bands and chatting to revellers at the Somerset event. The reality-TV star turned radio agony aunt, will upload all her films to the Orange mobile website for fans to watch.

The 23-year-old will follow in the footsteps of Peaches Geldof, daughter of Sir Bob, who last year provided video diaries from Glastonbury on behalf of the mobile phone company. She said: "Ever since I was a child I have wanted to go to Glastonbury but every summer I went on tour with my dad.

"Glastonbury has become known as the festival where everyone has the best fun, so when Orange asked me to catch it all on film I didn't even have to think twice."

The festival held at Worthy Farm, in Pilton, Somerset, opens its doors on June 25.

Source: http://musicnews.virginmedia.com/news/?news_id=72988

1 comment:

secretlovrgrrl said...

can't wait for these vids!